Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tag from Belle

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.

Starting time: 1.04 pm

Name: Nadia Binti Che Idris

Sisters: Siti Syazwani Abd Rasid (She's my cousin who lives with me actually)

Brothers: Ideal, Iffie, Azam

Height: 168cm

Shoe size: 8/9--depends on the brands

Where do you live: Now? Bangi

Favourite drinks: Sky Juice..hehe

Favourite breakfast: Oatmeal...(Yawn..)

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yeah..

Swam in the ocean: Yeah..

Fallen asleep at school: I tried very hard not to..hehe

Broken someone's heart: Nope..I think..

Fell off your chair: One 'very good' frined of mine pulled the chair right b4 my ass was aboout to touch the chair..Go figure..

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope..I like watching tv.

Saved e-mails: Yeah..

What is your room like: comfortable..

What's right beside you: The mouse..

What is the last thing you ate: Hurm..lunch (Squid, chicken, pucuk paku..

Ever had chicken pox: Yeah...

Sore throat: I'm human..OF COURSE..

Stitches: Never..

Broken nose: Still intact..

Do you believe in love at first sight: Never been had one..

Like picnics: Sure..the outdoor rocks..!

Who was/were the last person/people you danced with: YAN n MAI...

Last who made you smile: NIKI..

You last yelled at: Nio and Luq...(It's hard to pick one-->I yell at both of them all the time)

Today, did you:

Talk to someone you like: Hurm..There's no one I hate rite now..so, Yeah..

Kiss anyone: Nope..

Get sick: nope..

Talk to an ex: No ex..haish..

Miss someone: My parents..

Eat: Yeah

Best feeling in the world: Trouble free..Huhuu...

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Nope...I'll suffocate

What's under your bed: Bed at home--> Boxes..

Who do you really hate: Nobody...(I'm not sure bout tis one..)

Random:

Is there a person who is on your mind now: No..(I'm thinking bout some show tickets)

Do you have any siblings: 4 people..(Small family huh..?)

Do you want children: People reproduce you know..

Do you smile often: Yeah...Smile and the world will smile with you

Do you like your hand-writing: I wish it was better..(really..!)

Are your toe nails painted: nope..

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: I like my bed..

What color shirt are you wearing now: black..

What were you doing at 7:00 p.m: At home..lounging on my bed..

Are you a friendly person?: Probably...I've been told so..

Do you have any pets: I wish I had a cat or a rabbit

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: He doesn't exist rite now..

Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you?: I keep my hands to myself..

Do you sleep with the TV on?: Nope..(Waste of electricity)

What are you doing right now?: answering the tag n talking to rina n niki..

Have you ever crawled through a window?: Yeah..

Can you handle the truth?: YES..

Are you too forgiving?: No..I hold grudges too..

Are you closer to your mother or father?: YES...

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Kak wani kot..

How many people can you say you've really loved?: Less than 5..

Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Nope...

Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: YES..

If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Rite now...Yan..

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet...

Are you confident?: Sure..

5 snacks I enjoy:
~chocolate
~biscuits
~ice cream
~cake
~Taufu Fa...hehe

5 of my bad habits:
~Forgetful
~'Suke tangguh'
~short tempered-sometimes
~

5 places I have lived in (or WILL live in):
~My home in KB
~My Home in Johor
~KMPP hostel
~KDO,UKM
~FASA 1..

5 jobs I've had:
~Intern at KUB KB
~Internship at Jabatan Pertanian Kelantan
~Environmental Consultant

5 people i wanna tag:

No comments:

Post a Comment