Thursday, January 8, 2009

..Chain QUESTIONNAIRES..

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be ?
I've been betrayed b4, I went away. So, I guess I'd just try to be as far away as possible frm tat person bcoz I know tat person juz stopped caring to want to betray you in the first place.
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be ?
I wish I was the brainiest person in the whole world (Hurm..being the richest could be cool too)
3. Whose butt would you like to kick ?
That person who betrayed me (this person juz never grows up it makes me mad)
4. What would you do with a billion dollars ?
Buy all the latest electronic gadgets, take my whole family for 7 rounds of Hajj, Invest some in profitable businesses, give some to the palestinian ppl so that they could be equally capable as the Israelians, WHat else..DO whatever other human with lots money do--> HAVE FUN !
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend ?
I have lots of best male friends, I never fell in love..I guess FRIENDS is the only word written on my forehead right now..(n_n)
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone ?
BOth..I am blessed tat I have my family who love me and I am capable of loving them back..
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love ?
If I really, really love this person then I should let this person just BE and move on with my life.Come on, I'm not that melodramatic. I still have my life and my family to pour all my love on..(Lots of love I seem to have..hehehe)
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do ?
The answer goes back to the answer above. Let it go...
9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor ?
If I ever had the chance to act, It would be with all the academy award winners so that I could get free pointers and great tips on acting. FREE ACTING CLASS from the BEST..Who wouldn't want that?
10. What takes you down the fastest ?
Being looked down by my family..Not that they had ever done that. Just that what they think of me matters you know ..huhuhu
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time ?
A career woman(not sure what that would be), Married?(I dunno), Independent, and still look like I'm still 25.(Yihaaaaa!!!)
12. What’s your fear?
If I ever forget who I am as a Muslim, as a daughter, and a Malaysian..(Patriotism.ngeh !) and owh, If I ever ran out of time to finish my research or ran out of money..(I hate asking money from my parents..)
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is ?
I see the color pink..and PINK..and oh yeah..MORE PINK..HEHEHEHE!!
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor ?
hELL YEaH rich and SINGLE !!...It wouldn't be such a strong marriage if ur poor...so, it's either that or MArried and RICH..ahakzzzzzz
15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up ?
I check my handphone to see what time it is and go " oh SHIT !! i only have 15 mins left to get ready" What a way to start my morning huh?
16. Would you give all in a relationship ?
No. Simply because I don't have ALL..What does ALL even mean?
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick ?
That's very unlikely..I am not that GREEDY..
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done ?
go back to Q 1..I don't forgive and forget. They r TWO very DIFFERENT things. I can forgive but I will never forget (its sort of a quality that I don't think I can abandon)
19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Right now..being single ROCKS !!
20.List 5 people to tag :
hUH..I hate having to do this chain reaction thing..I dunno..Whoever wants to do this personality questionnaires, U R MORE THAN WELCOME..

No comments:

Post a Comment