Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Someone else's Idea

So, this is actually my first online blog that actually has its own name.
I've been uploading my blog online via Friendster.
My ex-junior from college talked me into this. She said that
more people would actually read this if I have my own blog page.
So, here it is.
My BLOG.

anYWAY, the reason you blog is not for the sole purpose of having other people reading it, right? It is a medium for you to express your feelings, thoughts and ideas in words.
Am I right?
I can be wrong. I am Human.
No doubt about that.
HeheheheheheheheheheheheheheHEHee..
And I laugh too.,,(Surprise !!)
Hik, hik..by the by..I have another blog page (the friendster one)
SO, if any of you want to check it out you can visit
http://davillainz.blog.friendster.com/
Don't expect some extraordinary writings form me..
I am not a WRITER.
Just another blogger seeking for a space to feel connected with other people.
That's what the web is for right?
CheErs..!






1 comment: