Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My first AWARD..aWEsoMe!!



Hehe..I got an AWARD..yAY!!
i Dunno,..well urm,..I'm speechless..
I would like to thank my mom, my dad, my brothers,
My sisters in law, my cousins, my long lost pets,my
neighbours and..gosh..I am forgetting a lot of people..
I know, I'm sorry..I'll get you guys on the list later for the
next award that I'm getting..Geez..Hehehe..Kidding Belle..Hahaha..

Actually, thanks from the bottom of my heart that u thought of me
when u received this award. I can not be more touched than this (I think..?). Well, I dunno if I'm really worthy of this award coz I know a whole lot of other people out there with the same compassion and love that this award describes in its colourful little box...I am not sure if I have the right capacity to be as close as to that loving commitment in the near future or EVER for that matter. hehehe..But still it was so nice of you..!!



1 comment: