Friday, February 6, 2009

Relocating/FRIM/Research

It's 11.14 am now..Just got back in my room after talking for about 5 minutes with my supervisor and a FRIM Research Officer. So..Good News (really?) haish...I got to join the FRIM team for my research project. Aiyak,....I kinda was hoping for that..Now, I wish for something else... Well, Being accepted in the project means having have to be in FRIM which by the way is all the way in Kepong (I live in Bangi-->5 mins to UKM)..Now Kepong is like a good 45 mins drive from Bangi and I don't have a car...haiyak..!! Alhamdulilah..But, does this mean I have to relocate (meaning move my things and my whole life here?) my address? Aiyak...Damn, I keep saying that a lot..

Well, i'm sure there's a good way around this. I just have to keep a positive mind and be strong. I am a fighter. Having to relocate shouldn't scare me at all...Now, I just have to make a list of things to do before moving and things to have before moving. Aiyak..And I have just enrolled in that 'program' here in Bangi. Haish...So much for being smart ..Ya Allah, please help your humble servant through this glorious/confusing time...Amin..

No comments:

Post a Comment