Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Forgive Me

Hello.

Forgive me.
Will you?
It is still Eid isn't it?
So, forgive me.
Please..

i have all these words,
to elaborate on my apology.
but the part that matters is always the 'begging part'.
sorry. i do not beg.
I simply seek.
yes, for your forgiveness.

Forgive me,
for not noticing.
Forgive me,
for not seeing.
Forgive me,
for not encouraging.
Forgive me,
for not understanding.
Forgive me,
for not listening.
Forgive me,
for not telling.
Forgive me,
for being too late.
Forgive me,
for trying to forget.
Forgive me,
for failing to do all that..

Also..
Forgive me,
for saying 'congratulations',
because i know you don't need to hear it from me,
somehow, being the selfish retard that i am,
i need to say it,
because,
forgive me one more time,
for i need to move on..

No comments:

Post a Comment