Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Compromised

There was a ringing in my head.

Loud and almost frightening.

Sometimes it stopped and in a moment resumed.

My head is trying to bear.



Fine.

WHat is bothering me?

Last I checked, I am not easily bothered.

Even the smell of the cat soiling (fresh) greeting me everytime i come home from work does not bother me.

Yes, Nothing quite bothers me as easy.



Nonetheless, this one thing bothers me.

After 25 years of good resistence or should I say, divergence...I have been compromised.

It took so long.


This one thing becomes harder when you know, you can't resist it nor succumb to it.

A battle of the emotions.

Life is all about emoting.

Right?


At the moment, my emotion is not as rich.

I have learned how to make it less 'colourful', if I can say so.


Ok, the butterflies have left.

Me here, just me...with 'ME'.

No comments:

Post a Comment