Thursday, October 29, 2009

Understanding U & I

I know that it happened a while ago. I know there is no use in feeling down about it. I just need to understand. I need to understand...

Am I really that hate worthy? Am I really someone everyone can take for granted?
Am I really that worthless? Am I just someone everyone can use as a scapegoat?
Am I really an easy target?

You..
you can't even look at me in the eye and say it..

You..
you don't know how many people actually cringe even at the mentioning of your name..

You..
you think you are all that, but you REALLY ARE NOT..

You..
you call yourself a friend..? You should be shot to death just for calling yourself a person..

You..
you be happy today for tomorrow may not be so merciful..

You..
you should remember that day, as it may come to you unprepared like it came to me the same way..

You..
you better pray that I get over this soon enough For every day that I am not over this, I pray you and the rest be cursed with the most hideous kind of heartbreak..

You..
you and me..today, WE Are DONE !!

No comments:

Post a Comment