Wednesday, September 2, 2009

..Of admiration and youth..

Not doing anything much. I know I have a lot to do. But, right now I can't be doing anything. u know when the adrenaline juice is not flowing. That's what i am in shortage right now. Some adrenaline.
This morning I read a very interesting blog. The author is a female 27 year old english lecturer. Her blog is in BM. She has a very nice way of putting words together to tell her stories. She makes it interesting. It's not very artsy, but very creative. She keeps me reading entry to entry. I wish I had the creativity to write like her. From the first word that she wrote, to the last of every entry, I just had this overwhelming admiration for her. I still have.
And hey, have I mentioned---->I've turned 25. Booohhoooo..!!!
A quater of a century old, FINALLY !!
Heck, I still feel like I'm 17.
Sheesh..People make me feel 17.
Early last month, a salesgirl who was 3 years younger thought i was still in Secondary school.
Is it the face or the way I dress up (which by the way, is not really what people call 'dressing up') when I go out?. hurm...the riddle just continue to surprise.
Oh, not forgetting my mom's friend who thought I just finished SPM after i graduated from UKM in 2006 (I was 22). Well, I looked 17 three years ago. i'm not sure how old i looked when the salesgirl thought I was still in secondary school (probably younger--->Heee!!). But, hey..youth is a good thing. I hope i look 17 forever

Friendly Reminder: I will not succumb to BOTOX in order to achieve that in the future.

Happy Ramadhan and Happy Birthday Malaysia !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment