Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New, new, NeW

It was noon. The traffic was bearably okay. There we were, me and Kak Sal, in the car, on our way to the---->SALON. Heee....I know right. Me and Salon don't really mix. Hee..But, I was in a desperate need of a haircut. Hadn't let a pair of scissors touch my hair since Jan 1st 2009 which was 6 months ago. I was contemplating about what kind of style I wanted for my new haircut, for about 2 weeks. I wanted the Bob Cut and I also wanted something manageable. And the stylist talked me into doing something less radical if I wanted something manageable. Heee..he was right. So, i settled for something that I would usually go for, which was layered and thinned ends. Huhu..he did a pretty darn good job. It felt like he didn't do anything much, but the result was satisfying/perfection. Okay, saying perfection would be too much a compliment for him, but he did his job great and I walked out of the salon a satisfied customer. Huuu...did I mention, he was cute too. Hee...having a cute guy playing with your hair for 2 hours, would be the experience of a lifetime. Hahaha..nah...I was stretching that too much. He was nice, of course he should be. I was a client. And no, I don't think he was gay. Believe it or not, there are guys out there who are comfortable with their masculinity and not afraid to show their feminine side. This guy for instance, in my opinion was passionate about his work because I think he sees his job as an expression of his appreciation for art. I think his job was the work of art. Seriously, i haven't had my hair looked so damn good in a while. Hee...I'm praising him because I am grateful that he did not mess up my hair like the last hairdresser i went to see for my haircut. Anyway, thanx a lot MAI...My junior who introduced me to this special salon which I'm gonna be a regular client at, from this moment on....

No comments:

Post a Comment