Friday, March 6, 2009

QUirks and Facts

share 7 facts about yourself on your blog
tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
tagged 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as link to their blogs
link the person who tagged you

7 facts about me:

I am a GIRL

I ride a scooter to school/work

I love chocolate

I have three two big bros and 1 little bro (not so little now)

Sometimes my mom thinks she gave birth to 4 boys

I like watching Ugly Betty (it's funny!!)

I've never kissed a horse before (it's a fact..hehe)


unspectacular quirks of mine:

I like watching Hindi movies sometimes..(ngeh..!)

I sometimes miss showering in the morning (when the alarm goes silent..and i have a about another 5 seconds to be at the lab)

I hate being on a diet (although I seriously have to)

I like putting off work until the very last minute..

I get really agitated with stupid people who think they're right all the time eventhough the whole world knows he/she is wrong

I don't really put much attention into being beautiful and attracting guys..(I just don't get the whole idea)

I think I have no idea why I think I must do this tag..(hehehe..because if I don't, I'll never get tagged again?..heee)

there...quirks and facts of mine..ENJOY..!!

1 comment:

  1. "I sometimes miss showering in the morning (when the alarm goes silent..and i have a about another 5 seconds to be at the lab)"

    whoa...
    no wonder akak smell fishy..
    ngeh3x...
    kiddin...
    mwahhxx..rindu nak lepak ngan kak nad, kak yan...but i wish kak dian could be with us too... jomla..ada masa kita hangout sesama..
    all girls day out...
    ;)

    ReplyDelete